Acquisitions & Capital Markets
Our intensive 2-year Analyst program targets recent college graduates with a passion for Real Estate and Finance. Analysts work closely with senior management in real estate transactions, development and management, with a focus on qualitative and quantitative analysis as well as deal execution. During the 2 years, each Analyst will rotate through residential, commercial, office, and retail deals.
Upon completion of our program, a high performing Analyst will have the skills and relationships to move into other groups including asset management for key properties and development leadership. Completion of the analyst program will equip you for future leadership roles within the company and field.
Analyst purview includes:
Underwriting & Analysis
Analyze property and portfolio level financial statements and operational dynamics. Formulate comprehensive financial models that incorporate cash flow forecasts, capital and financing assumptions, and exit metrics to generate dynamic investment analyses. Identify creative opportunities for value creation through site visits, due diligence, discussions with operations teams.
Assist the deal team in presenting each investment opportunity to internal credit committee.
Assist the deal team in putting together the most relevant capital structure, negotiating the purchase, and preparing the closing of the transaction.
Support the development, asset management, leasing and accounting teams through the life of the investment, from origination to sale/repositioning. Ability to participate in other initiatives for the benefit of the larger company.
Why our program:
- Hands-on training that provides sophisticated executive-level insight
- Unique opportunity to work closely with senior management in a rapid-growth company
- Develop deep understanding of all aspects of real estate investment
- Record of success with growing employees internally
- Partner with smart and hard-working colleagues who are well respected in the industry
- Friendly office environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for real estate with a high degree of creativity, vision, and technical aptitude
- Outstanding success in college/university
- Internship or work experience in real estate or finance industry preferred
- Thrive in a team based environment with open communication
- Ability to analyze financial statements