Project Managers are critical to bringing our vision for our developments to reality. This position serves as an in-house project consultant, owning the planning and execution of all aspects of development projects, and ensuring completion of the project while adhering to budget, scope and schedule requirements.
Project Management opportunities include:
Participate in the design process, review feasibility, and coordinate between architects, engineers, and municipalities.
Oversee multi-million dollar constructions projects including creating schedules, coordinating contractors, and a high quality result.
Why Our Program:
- Unique opportunity to be influential in a rapid-growth company
- Partner with smart and hard-working colleagues that are well respected in the industry
- Friendly environment
- Hands-on training
- Environment focused on your skill development
- 3+ years in construction or real estate development
- Background in construction or architecture
- Keen eye for innovative design
- Practical problem solver
If you don’t see the job you’re interested in when you click the Apply button, you may send us your resume at email@example.com